It produces a great, easy to roll dough.
It is easily doubled, tripled, or cut in half.
And thanks to my wonderful 7 quart Kitchen Aid it's really a breeze to make.
Now, generally speaking, the recipe I use makes *about* 2 dozen cookies depending on the size of the cookies made. Sometimes, however, there is dough leftover after a batch is whipped up. I often agonize over what to do with these leftovers when they occur. Then there are times like today where I decide quite easily what to do with that leftover dough.
This amazing fall-like weather has put me in the mood for football season, so I decided to practice my Razorback piping skills for the orders I hope to get in the coming months.
What do you think of these, Hog fans?
Never fear my fellow Bears, I've not been converted!
I also did a few cookies for my wonderful alma mater :)
I think next time I do the "Keep Calm" ones I'll do a rectangle and put Sailor Bear's hat at the top :)
Oh how I love cookieing!!
And with the leftovers I actually get to eat them, YUM!
Have a happy week!
~Sarah




.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment