Friday, August 1, 2014

Multiple cookie projects

Multiple cookie pics today!
That's what happens when life gets busy and you don't have time to blog.

Not much to say today, so I'll let the cookies speak for themselves :)






The above cookies were some 'Just for fun' cookies ordered by my mother in law. I used the opportunity to try out some new techniques, like the bamboo border and the royal icing flower transfers on the name plate cookies.

These little lovelies were made for my parents church, they are having a groundbreaking ceremony on Sunday to celebrate the start of their new sanctuary building :)






These cookies were ordered for a coworkers baby shower:









I am totally in love with the onesie cookies. And the quilts. I absolutely love making the quilted cookies and I think they are so cute!

More baking projects to come this weekend!
~Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment