Sunday, July 20, 2014

Creepers and TNT

Yesterday I learned a *little* bit about Minecraft.
I still really know nothing about the game, but I think I can say now that I know how to make creepers and TNT. Well, at least I can make creeper faces. I think.

Yesterdays baking project is brought to you by a sweet boy having a Minecraft birthday party this week.
It actually ended up being really fun (for me anyways) to get to do the little bitty details on these cookies.

For those who don't know Minecraft it is a super pixelated game that is built of off the use of cubes. Like I said, I don't really know anything at all about the game, other that what was necessary to make these cookies, so here is the wikipedia link if you really want to know more about it ;) The little green guys are apparently called creepers.







I've started getting more orders recently (and I LOVE IT) but to help keep me in line and on task I'm going to start using this Custom Order Form . I'm only allowed to take local orders at the moment, so please only submit one of these if you are serious about ordering cookies or cupcakes from me!! Cakes are done on a limited basis so just send me an email if cake is what you're wanting :)

Have a Happy Sunday, more treats to come this week!
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment