Sunday, July 13, 2014

Babies and Birthdays

This weeks baking was full of pink.
Pink for babies and birthdays!

This set of cookies was ordered by a coworker for a baby shower that she is hosting.
She wanted a baby pink cookie base with baby things decorated and painted gold.




For some reason my lustre dust wasn't super sparkly...but they are cute none the less! The more I do the quilted cookie the more I love the technique. It just looks so fluffy and cute!

This set of cookies is for a sweet baby girl who turns one this weekend. Her mama loves owls, so of course she does, too.


Its not the greatest picture, but the cookies sure are cute :)

I also had the pleasure of making her smash cake.
I absolutely adore smash cakes. This one is no exception.
While making the cake I realized that I had never made grey frosting before. I quickly researched and thanks to the wonderful SugarBelle I think I was able to make the perfect shade for this little owl.



Now on to a busy day of chores and another week of work.

Have a happy Sunday!
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment