I have a problem.
I am a cookie maker and I am addicted to cookie cutters.
They are a headache for my sweet husband because of my current storage method (aka stuffed into drawers of a rolling plastic bin). He tries several times a month to come up with a new way to organize and store them, unfortunately I don't have a full room or separate kitchen to accommodate the vast array of cutters that I have, so in their little drawers they will stay until they outgrow the space.
Which may happen sooner rather than later.
Especially if I keep buying cutters in orders of 10+.
Which is exactly what I did last week :)
My newest additions to the cooke cutter family!!
I am in LOVE with the hibiscus flower, the sunglasses, and the mason jar. I can't wait to do some projects with those this summer!
I have a few cookie projects that I am making for friends, and I will be sharing them in the next few weeks :)
Until then, feel free to head over to my Jamberry nails site and browse the 300+ styles of nail wraps, they are buy 3 get 1 free so for about $50 (after taxes and shipping) you can get 8 manicures and 8 pedicures!
These adorably patriotic styles and more can be found at:
http://smbethards.jamberrynails.net
Happy Wednesday!
~Sarah
~Sarah

No comments:
Post a Comment