Luckily, I got to bake and decorate some cute cookies. Always calms me down and takes me to my happy place :)
I made this sweet batch of cookies for a friend to give to her son's teachers as teacher appreciation gifts!
They were inspired by Sweet Sugarbelle :)
I made a crayon, apple, chalkboard, and chubby pencil for this cute little set.
I also did a Jamberry Nails party for my wonderful mother-in-law and some of her friends, it was so fun!! I loved introducing more women to the fun and funky designs of Jamberry, and getting to interact with them while they picked out their designs. I can't wait till my next in home Jamberry party! Luckily, the party is always happening on my site: http://smbethards.jamberrynails.net
This is my most recent Jamicure, Candy Chevron and Raspberry Sparkle!
This week is going to be another crazy one.
I'm doing a baking party for a coworkers daughter's birthday, I'll be teaching them to make cupcakes and helping them learn how to frost and decorate them as well! I'm pretty excited because it's not something that I've done before, but I love teaching others how to bake.
I'm also in the works of making an interesting batch of Fathers Day cookies for a friend, and I can't wait to post those pictures next week, so stay tuned!
And last, but definitely not least, this weekend (Monday really) is our 2 year wedding anniversary!! We will be celebrating with a relaxing Sunday and Monday :)
Have a great week!
~Sarah
~Sarah

No comments:
Post a Comment