Friday, May 30, 2014

Cookie Bouquet

As stated in my previous post, I have been hard at work on some cookies for my sweet Mamaw who is currently undergoing 30 days of radiation for pancreatic cancer. I love my Mamaw, she is a sweet little lady who can talk your ear off with stories about people you've never heard of. And she talks fast. And thanks to the oxygen she's on she can talk even longer than before. Gotta love it.

Since she lives too far away from me to stop in and see her while she's going through all of this, I decided that I would send her a treat. I wanted to send her cookies because she is having trouble keeping her weight up through treatment (she was tiny to begin with), but I also wanted to send her some pretty flowers. So, I combined them and made her some cookie flowers! Then I put the cookies on sticks and made a cute little cookie bouquet out of them.





I love these little daisies! They are surely not perfect, at least not to me, but they are cute and I hope they make my Mamaw smile :)


Have a great weekend!
~Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment