I know it has been a while since Easter, and I haven't said much on here, but I knew that would happen. I'm a terrible blogger. I don't feel like I have much to say.
Life has been busy lately.
Last weekend we got to go home to visit my family for Mothers Day. We watched my dad run in a Gladiator run (he's crazy), did some shopping, and went to a Texas Rangers baseball game.
A few weekends ago it was Easter, and we had the pleasure of serving our church body for the weekend. Hubby and I worked up in the broadcast suite for all 4 of our church services that spanned from 4:00pm on Saturday to the last service at 11:00am on Sunday. It was amazing. We have been blessed with an amazing church.
To help keep up the focus of the whole broadcast team I made some goodies.
Some Peeps shaped goodies.
They were so cute! And delicious since they didn't taste like Peeps (I'm not a fan of the original things, I'd much rather have a cookie!)
Planning to do some baking this weekend, will try to be on top of it and post sooner rather than later :)
No comments:
Post a Comment